Quality Assurance Analyst (temporary 9 months)
Tetra Pak Tubex factory in Portugal is one of Tetra Pak´s twelve straw factories. Straws are a part of our Additional Materials business, which offers customers a fully optimized and integrated package solution.
Our ambition is to deliver a package and additional material that contributes to a low carbon and ultimately climate neutral circular economy, that is, a package made entirely from renewable and/or recycled materials that is fully recyclable, without ever compromising on food safety requirements. You will have a chance to learn about Quality Assurance within an production environment dynamically evolving its operation due to the sustainability efforts such as paper straw development eliminating plastic.
Within Quality Assurance area we are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our team based in Lisbon for a 9 months temporary position.
What You Will Do
As Quality Assurance Analyst in this position you will:
- Support and continuosly improve QA and QC related activities for paper straw production
- Support implementation of Manufacturing Information System throughout the factory
- Monitoring compliance to specification and test method compliance
- Support calibration routines of equipment and sensors
- Support routine control of straws (FCC routine, MiBi criteria, Test samples)
- Support BMCC system
- Support QA tasks related to quality system (ISO 9001) and food safety (BRC standard)
- Support Issue Resolution leader with customer claims in QuTI-P
- Be a member of defect waste and customer technical issues reduction teams
- Participate in handshake initiatives between key pillars and operation
Who You Are
We believe that you have:
- Engineering graduate degree (Mechanical, Chemical, Food engineering)
- Analytical reasoning and a structured way of working
- Portuguese language as mother tounge
- A good level of spoken and written English is an advantage
- Knowledge of statistical methods and tools
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and BRC standards is an advantage
- Experience with continuous improvement methodology is a plus
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply today!
Tetra Pak is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process.
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.