O que procura nos candidatos
Our client is a rapidly-growing online products company located in Lisbon.
As a QA Engineer you'll be expected to play a key role in ensuring our products are constantly at its peak performance and bug free!
Your tasks will include manually testing platforms while following agile concepts and methodologies.
This includes proactively investigating system errors and it's origins on both PC and Mobile devices.
The ideal QA Engineer will lead the QA team and help us improve our online products.
If you are a determined self-starter, who knows how to down track pesky bugs, let’s talk!
• At least 2 years experience in QA
• Strong knowledge of SDLC, software testing methodologies and approaches
• Experience working with SCRUM
• Familiar with Linux
• Familiar with SQL
• Working with Jira
• Analyzing users stories
• High attention to details
• You are a true problem solver, passionate about improving things, with a strong desire to learn
• Excellent English- both written and spoken
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience would be an advantage
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Deploying projects to the test environments.
• Cross-platform manual testing: PC & Mobile
• Writing and working with test case documentation
• Investigating issues in production
• Manual and automated Tests
• The ability to outline test plans, test writing and managing test cases in accordance to a given FRS
• Working in conjunction with the dev team.
• No critical bug should escape your eyes.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed