O que procura nos candidatos
Looking to grow in your career and increasing your skillset in IT? On behalf of our client, we are looking for mid-level QA Engineer to work in their offices in beautiful Malta! This can be an ideal role for someone looking to grow in their chosen career path, or looking to gain new skills!
• Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structed test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritise, planned and coordinate testing activities
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g., Developers, Product Owners and Business Analysis) to identify system requirements
• Monitor debugging process results
• Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
• Identify test requirements from the Specifications
• Design test plans and scenarios covering features under development to determine product quality or release readiness
• Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process
• Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
• Conducting analysis checks on product specifications
• Responding to requests from internal teams and management
• Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
• Execute manual test campaigns (including replay) and hotfixes tests
• Document software defects, monitor the progress in a timely manner, escalate aging and priority defects.
• Present test coverage matrix (link test requirements to test case)
• Zendesk investigations
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Adhere to QA processes
•Enforcing quality best practices and commitment to quality and testing
• Contribute to maintaining a productive, collaborative, and relaxed work environment
• Strong skills and the ability to communicate with stakeholders across all levels
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
to be discussed