O que procura nos candidatos
On behalf of our client, a Software Platform provider within the iGaming space, we are recruiting for a QA Engineer. The QA Engineer will work hand in hand with developers, product owners and business stakeholders to help build a more streamline development life cycle that embraces the testing creed fully. We need someone who can write and review use cases and user stories, help build automation UI scripts, as well as help with the implementation of API and integration tests.
- An instinctual and experiential approach to product development, but a deep understanding of analytical and data-led approaches.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to engender trust and confidence in your audience, leading them on the journey with you.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English but knowledge of any other languages as an advantage.
- A very good team player.
- Experience in writing and updating of user stories, use cases and tests scripts.
- Knowledge of black and white box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Work hand in hand with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Help oversee the preparation of user stories.
- Write test cases based of the business requirements.
- Help build testing strategies with the dev and business side of the company.
- Perform a variety of manual regression, smoke and exploratory testing.
- Build and help with the deployment of various automation scripts.
- Work with various developers to help design a full suite of testing procedures.
- Suggest new means of bug tracking.
- Perform investigative testing to determine the possible cause of new bugs.
- Liaise directly with developers or external 3rd parties to find solutions to various bugs.
- Help with the designing of dashboards for monitoring processes.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- A Competitive remuneration package
- International Office environment