- Tecnologias de Informacao, Gestão de Projectos
SHIFT is a fast-growing company that uses cloud technology to simplify business processes and help our clients to focus on what they really need to grow their business.
O que procura nos candidatos
- Microsoft Project and agile tools (Jira, Azuredevops/VSTS/TFS or other)
- Microsoft PPM (Project Online), SharePoint and Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft 365 technologies will be a plus.
- Proficient in English (mandatory), French and/or Portuguese (will be a plus)
- Available to travel and stay for short periods (one or two weeks) in foreign countries
- PMP (or equivalent) certification will be a plus
- At least 3 years of experience as PM (IT Projects)
- Experienced in Agile methodology will be a plus
Que funções irão desempenhar
Among other activities, the individual should be able to perform the following:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects. Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Experience in working under Agile or Waterfall methodology successfully. Certifications in leading methodologies are a plus.
- Managing project budgets and negotiate resources.
- Perform pre-sales activities to assist on closing the project scope and reasonable budget.
- Qualify and negotiate change requests.
- Measure project performance using MS Project and AzureDevOps or other agile tools.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Working with a motivated and talented team
Outros aspectos a referir
Ready to join us?
Send your CV!
Outras oportunidades de emprego - SHIFT Consulting