O que procura nos candidatos
A university degree:
- Assistance to EBA teams (EBAT) - University degree in Business, Public Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Law, Political Science or European Studies;
- Personal Assistant (PA) – University degree in Business, Public Administration, Public Relations, Political Science or European Studies;
- Assistance to the Communications Team (COMMS) – University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or European Studies;
- Assistance to the Finance and Procurement Unit (FP) – University degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Audit, Management or Administration;
- Assistance to the Human Resources Unit (HR) – University degree in Human Resources Management, Public Relations, Social Sciences, Psychology or European Studies;
- Assistance to the IT Unit (IT) – A relevant university degree in the IT field.
- Good drafting skills in English – please submit an example of the work that you have produced (up to a maximum of 3 pages) together with your traineeship application;
- Working experience of using the MS package: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook – please give examples in your traineeship application;
- Experience in multicultural environments, through previous work placements or study abroad.
The following behaviour skills may be tested at interview:
- Proactive and the ability to work autonomously;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment and cooperation;
- The ability to cooperate smoothly in a multicultural environment;
- The ability to adjust to new tasks in a demanding work environment.
In addition, it would advantageous for the candidates to have:
- An initial experience or specific expertise in the area of the traineeship position that the candidate wishes to apply for, obtained either through specialisation through their studies such as a dissertation or other research project, or through professional experience or a previous traineeship or otherwise.
- Knowledge of French;
- Knowledge of specific applications: Finance & Procurement: ABAC, SI2, SAP; Communications: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro and producing visualisations and infographics; IT: HTML5, SharePoint Technologies andrelational databases
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Assistance to EBA Teams;
- Personal Assistant;
- Assistance to the Communications Team;
- Assistance to the Finance and Procurement Unit;
- Assistance to the Human Resources Unit;
- Assistance to the Information Technology Unit.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Outros aspectos a referir
Required application documents:
- A Curriculum Vitae in the Europass format10;
- A motivation letter of not more than one page;
- Example(s) of the work that you have produced in English (up to a maximum of 3 pages)
- A completed, dated and signed eligibility criteria grid;
- Copies of diplomas (or relevant certificates) of all undergraduate and post-graduate studies declared in the CV (self-certifications are not accepted).