O que procura nos candidatos
• Portuguese native speaker with a fluent and business level of English, both written and spoken
• Education qualification: Chemical Engineer or similar.
• Be aware of all relevant chemical processes used in manufacture, such as purification, separation, emulgation and dispergation processing.
• BE ware or willing to adapt to all Regulatory requirements and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) applied in the relevant manufacturing sector
• Knowledge of the characteristics and functioning conditions of manufacturing plant equipment such as chemical reactors, addition tanks, pumps, filters, mixers.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Communicate production plan to all levels in a way that targets, processes, and requirements are
clear. Ensures that information is passed to everyone involved in the process assuming their
responsibility for overall success.
• Monitor productivity and efficiency impacts and carry out assessments in order to identify and to
reduce the organization’s risks while taking costs into account.
• Manage the team, working in a team or individually, to maximize their performance and
contribution. Schedule their work and activities, give instructions, motivate and direct the workers
to meet the company objectives. Monitor and measure how an employee undertakes their
responsibilities and how well these activities are executed. Identify areas for improvement and
make suggestions to achieve this. Lead a group of people to help them achieve goals and maintain
an effective working relationship among staff.
• Identify and articulate market requirements that define a product’s feature set. Product planning
serves as the basis for decisions about price, distribution and promotion.
• Liaise with managers of other departments ensuring effective service and communication, i.e.
sales, planning, purchasing, trading, distribution and technical.
• Adhere to and follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Manage the chemical in-process inspection, making sure the inspection results are documented,
the inspection procedures are well written and the checklists are updated.
• Ensure operative processes are finished at a previously agreed-upon time.
• Monitor quality standards in manufacturing and finishing process.
• Collect data required to make improvements or modifications to chemical processes. Develop
new industrial processes, design new process plants/equipment or modify existing ones.
• Monitor the plant processes set-up and efficiency to ensure the maximum output production
• Lead and manage according to the organization’s code of conduct.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- 1 salary bonus divided 2 times per year
- Free parking
- Stable and long-term employment in a well-established company
- Competitive industry
Outros aspectos a referir
If you are interested, please send your application in English.