O que procura nos candidatos
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join us in creating a better future for our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to assist our plant support team in Aalborg with the development of new, and improvement of, existing casting processes in wind turbine blade production.
What you need to make a difference
- Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
- You have worked with production processes and hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering, (eg. Chemical, Mechanical, Production or similar), or have experience from similar positions.
- At least 3+ years of industry experience is an advantage.
- You have strong practical IT-knowledge, flair for data handling and are familiar with RISK Assessment and FMEA.
- You have a structured approach to your work and can handle simultaneous assignments without losing overview, and you have a hands-on approach to problems.
- You possess the ability to both work independently and in teams and you have great English skills both orally and in writing. Communication with internal and external stakeholders is a very important part of this role, why you are expected to have strong communicational skills.
Que funções irão desempenhar
How to contribute to our vision
- You will be supporting factories in their daily production across continents and ensure standardized production processes across the organization on a global plan. This will be done through a mix of documentation and direct support.
- You will be developing processes for new projects, plants and blades as well as develop documentation for the production processes (work instructions, P-FMEA and risk assessments).
- An important part of the role will be designing and documenting "critical to-parameters" for processes within the scope of work and risk mitigation in the process development and in production based on P-FMEA & Risk assessments.
- In this role you can expect up to 20-30 travel days a year.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Outros aspectos a referir
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual's merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people - from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.