O que procura nos candidatos
• Follows established processes / systems and recommends improvements to these as appropriate to resolve routine customer enquiries.
• Documents actions taken to resolve enquiries.
• Takes ownership for documenting, and monitoring adherence to all account related processes.
• Ensures the processes in place are aligned with the contractual requirements. Acts as point of escalation and owns management of the processes leading to successful resolution of the escalated issue.
• Responsible for the implementation of any new processes resulting from account changes as well as ensuring full team engagement in the new developments.
• Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations / SLA.
• Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Analyses and identifies areas of improvement to the service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Prevents negative trends by properly raising and reacting to performance and progress gaps.
• Owns and accepts personal responsibility for customer problems and champions customer issues to resolution.
• Builds and enhances strong customer relationships and acts as an escalation point for the customer.
• Takes responsibility for learning about all current customer needs
• German Mandatory
Que funções irão desempenhar
Service Process Controllers will respond to contractual incidents, alerts and complaints by identifying, monitoring and recording information. They will work closely with Service Delivery Management and Process Management and will be aligned to one or more customers.
Key Performance Indicators
• Control the resolution of incidents to agreed service levels
• Act as point of escalation in dispute or uncertainty over appropriate resolver group for an incident
• Act as point of escalation when closure of an incident is disputed by the user
• Ensure the Incident / Change / Problem / Knowledge Management process, procedures and work instructions are adhered to by all relevant parties
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of the Incident / Change / Problem / Knowledge Management procedures
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Employment with the possibility of a
- Life insurance and private health insurance extensive to family
members for free and since the first day of employment
- Work life balance with part-time/full-time schedules available and 25 annual
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan upon hiring
- Several discounts available with our partners
- Training and international career progression plan upon hiring
- Dynamic and enthusiastic work
environment with colleagues from more than 60 countries
- The chance to get involved in our Social Responsibility program
and participate in several initiatives with focus on wellbeing,
diversity and inclusion, environment and our community (medical services,
Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at Central locations well served by public transportation, bicycle access and services
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer the support of our Welcome
Buddy to help you settle in.
- Remote Working Available
- …and much more!
Discover. Play. Thrive. Say no to ordinary.