- Tecnologias de Informacao, Developer TI, Suporte IT, Engenharia Informatica
888spectate is part of the 888 Group, a global leader in the online gaming industry for over 20 years. 888 is listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2005. 888 offer an innovative and world-class experience in online games including casino, poker, sports betting and bingo. In Dublin we are developing the next generation of 888’s sports betting platform.
Through innovation we aspire to give our customers the most compelling and entertaining gaming experience possible. We are bringing the very best in e-Commerce practices to the sportsbook sector.
O que procura nos candidatos
We are looking for a dynamic, skillful and enthusiastic person to join and lead our QA Test Automaton team. Someone who takes ownership of their work, is committed to quality assurance, is self-motivated, self-directed and enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
- A relevant third level qualification;
- A minimum of 5+ years in QA Test Automation with a minimum of 2+ years as a Lead Test Automation Engineer;
- Experience with multi-tier systems; Database, App Servers, Web and Mobile Apps (iOS & Android);
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver and grid;
- Java, SQL and Git working experience;
- Experience working with the Linux command line;
- Experience working with continuous integrations tools like Jenkins;
- Experience working with Cucumber, JBehave or other BDD frameworks;
- Experience working with API test tools such as Postman or SoapUI;
- Scripting skills;
- Experience of working in an Agile environment;
- Experience with Jira and test management tools for managing the Agile process and testing;
- Ability to work as part of and lead a self-directed team, in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with your team members, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you;
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Previous experience of the sports betting industry an advantage
- ISTQB or other software testing certifications
- Experience with mobile app testing tools such as Appium
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) – or other Cloud Computing service
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Using your experience and knowledge, expand on and bring the test automation strategy to maturity;
- Lead and line manage a team of QA Test Automation Engineers;
- Develop automated functional UI tests & API/Service level tests;
- Collaborate with other departments including Development, Architecture and TechOps to devise solutions for Test Automation;
- Provide progress updates to the QA Manager;
- Improve the existing test automation tools to further increase their stability, maintainability, expandability, and usefulness to the team;
- Create utilities/tools as required, to help productivity for the QA & other teams;
- Build out our mobile app test framework;
- Mentor other members of the Test Automation team and QA Engineers;
- Champion the efforts to achieve a high-quality standard;
- Collaborate with other members of the QA team to automate the manual test processes;
- Research and propose new solutions and technologies for our testing needs;
- Self-motivation to continually learn and adopt the latest industry innovations and technology;
- Create documentation and training aides to help other members of the Technology department learn to use the automation tools.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Outras oportunidades de emprego - 888spectate