- Industria, Tecnicos Especializados, Industrial / Fabrico
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In Global Operations we support our strategic business units Semiconductor & Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Solutions and Biophotonics as a production partner.
O que procura nos candidatos
Qualified candidates will possess:
- completed training in the field of precision optics or a comparable qualification or lateral entry with work experience
- understanding of technical drawings as well as handling of Microsoft Office
- high willingness to take responsibility and reliability
- Pleasure in working in a team as well as willingness to work in 2 shifts
- relevant languages skills in German and/ or English are helpful
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Puttying, lapping, faceting of optical components
- Polishing of optical components on conventional or CNC-controlled processing machines
- Inspection of optical components for optical cleanliness
- interferometric surface evaluation
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Salary: 40.000 - 47.000 EUR p.a.
Outros aspectos a referir
Jenoptik is an international photonics group with representatives in over 80 countries. Optical technologies are the foundation of our business. We employ around 4,000 people worldwide.
Join our team and help to shape our future with lasting effect.
Location: Jena, TH, Germany
Outras oportunidades de emprego - JENOPTIK AG