O que procura nos candidatos
Our client is the world’s leading real-time interpreter services provider. Our client solutions (phone, video), are easy to use and allows real-time connections, between those who have language barriers and interpreters within seconds. With the unmatched capability to scale demand, our client delivers connections to someone who can depend on.
It’s all about people understanding people, enabling communication and empowering relationships.
At this moment, we’re looking for real-time interpreters (m/f) to work at home and with fluency in English and Romanian.
As a real-time interpreter, you can assist, for example, with doctors and nurses caring for patients, aid a school nurse communicate with a parent, interpret in a legal situation, or support a customer with a billing problem.
What do you need to have?
- Proficiency in English and in Romanian (mandatory);
- Degree in Languages, Translation, Interpretation, Philology, Linguistics or related fields (preferential);
- One year of work experience in translations/interpretations in an international environment (preferential);
- Displays knowledge of interpretation methods and procedures (preferential);
- Maintains a professional demeanour throughout the interpreting assignment;
- Demonstrates sensitivity and politeness to limited English speakers of different nationalities, backgrounds, cultures, and educational levels;
- Maintains high performance, emotional composure and objectivity in all circumstances;
- Demonstrates the ability to speak clearly without accent interference;
- Maintains neutrality towards the client.
Training: Monday to Friday from 5 pm to 1 am;
After training: 8 hours per day, between 07 am and 02 am, from Monday to Sunday with 2 rotating days off
What do we offer?
- The possibility to join the World’s Largest Employer of Professional Interpreters;
- Attractive Salary range;
- Working at home;
- Ongoing training and support;
- Work contract since day one.
If you meet all these requirements, have strong language skills and like helping others, please send us your up-to-date cv.
What’s next? Let’s talk!