Become our clients’ ambassador and be the first point of contact for the Supercell players’ community. You will be in charge of the players’ issues until a resolution has been identified.
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Long-term development opportunities;
• Fixed-term, renewable contract with the possibility of permanent employment;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
As a member of Supercell’s Player Support team you are going to provide AWESOME game support to all players in the Supercell community, using Helpshift™ (mobile CRM) and other support tools.
You will engage directly with the players in offline conversations, in-app chat and voice. Besides that, you will provide feedback to the Supercell team in Helsinki.
• Native level of written and verbal communication skills in Farsi/Persian and good understanding of English (B1 Level);
• Player and support oriented attitude, with a knack for helping others;
• Team player with strong problem solving and conflict management skills;
• Good reasoning and analytical skills;
• Friendly proactive attitude and great communicator in challenging situations;
• Good multi-tasking and typing skills (60 WPM+);
• Passion for video games and mobile applications;
• Good understanding of Microsoft Windows® and Microsoft Office® or equivalents;
• Ability to think out of the box to amaze players and teammates;
• Experience in telephone customer service / call center environment (preferred);
• Authorization to work within the EU (mandatory);
• Eligible to work in Portugal.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.