O que procura nos candidatos
To sustain the growth of our Operations in Dublin, we’re currently recruiting an English speaker Operations Director that will be responsible for managing different Accounts and Operations in the Digital Marketing industry.
The OD oversees the accomplishment of production and financial objectives, playing an important role in managing the relationship with the corporate client. The Operations Director reports to a Senior VP and to the COO and directly manages the Account Managers and indirectly the Operations Managers, Team Leaders and Representatives.
· Fluency in English (C1/C2);
· Minimum 2 years of experience in BPO, Customer Experience Management or Shared Services for international markets, in an Operations Director role;
· Experience in Digital Marketing, Advertisement or similar industries is a plus;
· Passionate about technology and the internet;
· Experience in managing financials: budget, margin and P&L;
· Strong management skills;
· Customer and achievement oriented;
· Decision making and strategic thinking;
· Higher education degree.
Que funções irão desempenhar
· Manage multiple projects and clients;
· Focus on strategic planning and goal setting defined with the COO or EVP Operations Portugal, and direct the operations in support of its goals;
· Ensure that the Account Managers deliver the requirements for their role;
· Propose and fulfill the approved management budget;
· Ensure that in the QBRs with clients, the Account Managers propose innovative ideas and re-evaluate all client needs;
· Implement company-wide management-approved strategies;
· Perform follow-ups with the corporate clients and create a close relation with high-level decision-makers in order to create new business opportunities;
· Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
· Review of KPI’s and margins of projects assigned;
· Interaction with other departments in order to improve and or maximize the projects;
· Ensure the processes of continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions);
· Provide to the Managers a clear sense of direction, ensuring the knowledge in order to develop the feeling of "Care" to achieve excellent results in motivation, inspiration, attendance and engagement.
Outros aspectos a referir
· Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
· Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
· Stable work and career progression;
· Investment in training and personal development;
· Young, dynamic and multicultural environment.