O que procura nos candidatos
ONBOARDING SPECIALIST - UK MARKET
Looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in a young international and dynamic environment?
The brand you will work for is a global platform for personalized clothing and accessories, they are the go-to-place for anyone looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics.
If you want to develop your professional career and have the skills to be a Sales Advisor, this project is looking for you!
- Native level speaker of English
- Solid online sales background (at least 6 months)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal written) including excellent telephone and presentation skills
- Target driven
- Familiar with sales CRMs
- Sound business acumen and commercial mindset
- Reliability and ability to work toward objectives
- Tenacious approach underlined by a will to win
- Ability to handle unique situations confidently & solve problems quickly and effectively by critically analyzing relevant information
Que funções irão desempenhar
You work for our client as an onboarding specialist, you succeed in building relationships with merchants guiding them through the onboarding process and making them active sellers. Your tasks will be:
- Onboard new merchants to make them active sellers.
- Follow up with merchants to ensure sales activity on our client´s platform.
- Maintain a good relationship with merchants, providing support in their queries.
- Gathering necessary information and data that can be of use to merchants.
- Enrich client´s data in Salesforce to ensure all progress is accurately tracked.
- Take on an advisory role in the contacts you build up
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Long term contract
- Full time, 39 hours/week Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:30
- Extensive training on market leading products, personal development programs and mentoring to fully develop skills
- International and dynamic environment in Benalmádena
- High possibilities to further grow inside the company
- Employee discounts