O que procura nos candidatos
• Technical Capability. Fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members
• Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Process. Documents actions taken in resolving customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
• Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be further escalated to ensure satisfactory resolution.
• Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectations/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Team Working. Is a key team member, taking on escalations and supporting less experienced people in the team.
Key Performance Indicators
• Feedback from customers, colleagues and team managers.
• Technical Assessments.
• Evidence of sharing and re-use of knowledge.
• Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
• Percentage of customer problems resolved within required timescales.
• Meeting service level requirements.
Que funções irão desempenhar
The role holder works under limited supervision, performing routine activities and taking on non-routine activities to maintain the availability of the Network infrastructure. The role holder understands the importance of meeting Service Level Agreements and is focused on meeting customer expectations. The role holder will resolve escalations from other team members and will have a good knowledge of their working area, processes and required technical skills.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
At Fujitsu, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
with the possibility of a permanent contract
- Life insurance and private health insurance
extensive to family members for free and since the first day of employment
- Work life balance with part-time/full-time schedules available
and 25 annual leave days
- International career in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment
- Training and internal career progression plan
- Several discounts available with our
and international career progression plan upon hiring
and enthusiastic work environment with colleagues from more
than 60 countries
- The chance to get involved in our Social
Responsibility program and participate in several initiatives with
focus on wellbeing, diversity and inclusion, environment and our community
(medical services, Yoga lessons, fresh fruit, volunteering afternoons)
- Great Facilities at
Central locations well served by public transportation,
bicycle access and services
- If you are moving to Portugal we also offer
the support of our Welcome Buddy to help you settle in.
- Remote Working Available
- …and much more!