O que procura nos candidatos
Sitel has great offices full of amazing people, with a trustful and happy environment.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, you might start the project remotely and in the future to work from the Sitel offices - Stay safe, Sitel is supporting work from home!
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers Customer Experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands.
Our commitment is to provide the best environment for our associates and allow them to grow and contribute to success.
Nikon is a brand that continuously challenges new areas in order to be the leading company in precision and optical technologies.
- Fluent Polish speaker (native/proficient level - C2)
- Advanced level of English (C1)
- While working remotely the requirements will be the following:
- High-speed Internet Service with a basic landline telephone service
- Operating System - Windows 10
- Web Browser - Google Chrome 23 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 3 or higher, Microsoft IE 10.0 or Higher
- Ethernet Port available
- Please use the speedtest to check your internet,
- PING 100 ms maximum
- DOWNLOAD 5.0 Mbps minimum
- UPLOAD 3.0 Mbps minimum
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Provide technical support to Nikon’s customers and advise them on the equipment best suited for their needs
- Being part of a team specialized in offering support through written and phone communication
- Internal growing opportunities based on performance
- We are implementing remote work for local candidates, and giving the possibility to be in our sites in the future - Stay safe, Sitel is supporting work from home!
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We work hard and reward harder.
- Competitive wages – base + performance + special bonus
- 40 hours/week (between 8 am – 5 pm, Monday to Sunday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program