O que procura nos candidatos
• Fluency in English (mandatory);
• Any other language is a plus;
• Experience managing Contact Center teams;
• Team spirit;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Manage a team of Team Leaders, monitor their performance, work on their development and provide them with training and support;
• Analyze and report main results and KPIs to the Contact Center Manager and to the client;
• Identify potential risks and opportunities of improvement;
• Ensure the correct implementation of the standard processes and procedures.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.