O que procura nos candidatos
Overview / Job Description:
Interested in taking your career to the next level by joining a fast-moving manufacturer of high-tech engineering equipment? Interested in manufacturing components to be used on large-scale automation systems around the world? Based in Co. Monaghan, Ireland, but operating all over the world, Moffett Automated storage is recruiting for three candidates to join our installation team who install automated storage systems around the world.
- Suitable candidates should have experience in manufacturing or producing mechanical equipment.
- A background in sectors including agriculture; motorsport, diesel mechanics or machinery assembly would be useful.
- Attention to detail and excellent quality of work.
- Experience in the use of hand tools and power tools is essential.
- A clean, valid driving license.
- A legal right to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- A good standard of English is required
Que funções irão desempenhar
Candidates will be responsible for the installation of:
- Automated Robotic Vehicles
- VTU elevators up to 30m tall
- Customer-specific conveyor systems
- Custom 1 off pieces of equipment
Candidates will work closely with the project manager to ensure that installations are carried out efficiently In-house training will be provided.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Why Work with Moffett Automated Storage
It’s never been a better time to join Ireland’s fastest-growing automation company. We’re pioneering innovation in our field, and we’re inviting talented mechanical technicians to support our business and develop their skills as we work on a number of live projects across the UK, Ireland and further afield into Europe and the U.S.
- Mon-Thur 8:15-5:30
- Friday 8:15-4:15
Work Remotely: No