- Energia, Tecnicos Especializados, Engenharia Mecânica
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
O que procura nos candidatos
- Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change;
- We are also looking for a future colleague having a bachelor or master´s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience within product development and mechanical design engineering. Alternatively, you are a highly skilled recent graduate with an educational track record to show for it;
- Besides being an experienced user in 3D/2D (preferably NX Siemens PLM) you also have good knowledge of manufacturing processes (machining, casting/forging and welding) and if you have a craftsman education as e.g. blacksmith, industrial technician, toolmaker/machinist or auto mechanic this is considered an advantage;
- As a person you are a self-starter, structured and a proactive problem solver that thrives with team work but also has the self-discipline to work and perform at an individual level – but generally you have a strong desire and ability to drive improvements and change, at times working under time pressure and pushing technical boundaries;
- Lastly, we assume you have strong communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
Que funções irão desempenhar
You will be responsible for driving a component development through the complete engineering value chain:
- Concept development of subsystems and components in various materials like steel, aluminum, casted iron, composites and plastics;
- Verifying your ideas by simple structural calculations and design reviews with main stakeholders;
- Spar Supply Chain during manufacturing and assembly;
- Ensure an efficient installation when prototype is erected, enable and contribute to Turbine test and verification and finally, ensuring a product ready for handover to serial production.
- Our design tool is NX Siemens PLM and Teamcenter handles our PDM - and you will mainly be using GPS-, D-FMEA-, EHS Design Risk Assessment-, and Tolerance Stack Analysis tools during your design work.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come.
- We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality.
- We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization.
- Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more.
Outras oportunidades de emprego - Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy