O que procura nos candidatos
Overview / Job Description:
Interested in taking your career to the next level by joining a fast-moving manufacturer of high-tech engineering equipment? Interested in manufacturing components to be used on large-scale automation systems around the world? Thanks to a full order book for 2022, Moffett Automated storage is recruiting candidates to join our manufacturing and production team based in Clontibret, Co. Monaghan.
- Suitable candidates should have experience in manufacturing or producing mechanical equipment.
- A background in sectors including agriculture; motorsport, diesel mechanics or machinery assembly would be useful.
- Attention to detail and excellent quality of work.
- Experience in the use of hand tools and power tools is essential.
- A clean, valid driving license.
- A legal right to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- A good standard of English is required
Why Work with Moffett Automated Storage
It’s never been a better time to join Ireland’s fastest-growing automation company. We’re pioneering innovation in our field, and we’re inviting talented mechanical technicians to
support our business and develop their skills as we work on a number of live projects
across the UK, Ireland and further afield into Europe and the U.S.
Que funções irão desempenhar
Candidates will be responsible for the custom assembly of:
- Automated Robotic Vehicles
- VTU elevators up to 30m tall
- Customer-specific conveyor systems
- Custom 1 off pieces of equipment
General duties will include the assembly of autonomous machinery with a wide range of drive belts; laser sensors, drive motors, hydraulics and taper locks drive pulleys. MAS works with the latest Lithium battery technology as the power source for our machines.
In-house training will be provided.
Outros aspectos a referir
Work Remotely: No