O que procura nos candidatos
Lead Lisbon’s local marketing and partnerships activities in close coordination with Global marketing execution to increase Spotahome’s brand awareness and progressively make it the top of mind mid-to-long term rentals brand for both landlords and tenants
What You’ll Need
- 3 years of marketing experience as a generalist and/or focused on operational marketing
- Both creative and growth-hacking mindset, ready for action and willingness to be a team player.
- Experience in organising offline marketing campaigns, including community and professional events
- Self-driven. Able to take initiative in a fast-moving environment
- Innovative mindset focused on doing things better, faster, more efficiently
- Ability to interpret marketing research and translate the insights into actionable plans and campaigns
- An extremely detail oriented mindset and fondness for process discipline while multi-tasking several projects
- You need to have a penchant for quantifying effort
- Understanding of the market, culture and consumers to make marketing locally relevant
- Experience working with SEO and Content Marketing teams to build out a diverse back-link profile
- Experience identifying and negotiating new local affiliate partnerships and working with centralised affiliate manager to push live. Account management of existing local partnerships constantly looking for opportunities to optimise
- Experience with CRM tools and direct mail campaigns
- Experience working with local PR agencies
- Experience in a company that has the following marketing functions run centrally: SEO, CRM, Performance Marketing and Brand. The ability to inform and adapt centralised strategy to fit the local market.
Que funções irão desempenhar
Local market campaigns
- Creatively work with tight budgets to negotiate local offsite media opportunities which position the brand smartly and make it come to life in the local market
- Design, plan, launch and monitor local growth initiatives through creative, out of the box and viral like campaigns
- Become an expert on the local market - generate new ideas to help grow and optimise the global and local business using data gathered in market research and communications at events with tenants and landlords
- Build and execute a local Influencer plan, working together with our Central Marketing team and local agencies
- Plan and execute exceptional experiences at community events or Spotahome events. Find out about and plan events with Landlords and Tenants
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to promote Spotahome across all social channels
- Work closely with the Sales, Operations and Partnership teams to design and implement local co-marketing campaigns
- Run local PR and events - own the Spotahome brand in the market, create compelling stories for our audience, and help drive more users into the funnel
- Manage content strategy and execution in local market to drive valuable links as part of global SEO content marketing strategy.
- Manage content creation across the editorial cycle, including copywriting and design using internal resources, production agencies or freelancers where necessary. Be clear on measurement and reporting
- Help us document our efforts and develop playbooks
Performance marketing Monitoring
- New business development: identify, contact and negotiate new potential partnerships
- Works closely with Global partnerships to activate on the ground agreements and prepare and coordinate brand materials
Localization of Global execution
- Track key analytics and provide actionable information and insights to influence & optimize our marketing strategy and marketing spend moving forward
- Build local affiliate and classified partnerships to drive new tenants to the platform
- Own the localization of our brand assets and local campaign-level communication, including the testing of direct mail/flyers
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Outros aspectos a referir
With the mission of reinventing real estate making it transparent, instant and exciting, Spotahome was founded in March 2014. It is the first platform designed for direct booking of accommodation of 30 days or more, taking away one of the biggest headaches for people planning to move abroad and making finding a new home secure, transparent, fast and easy. Spotahome operates in 7 different countries and 10 cities across the EMEA region, with a headcount of 270 people from over 30 different nationalities. To prepare for future expansion and growth, Spotahome has opened a global hub in London where the new C-level suite will be placed.
The level of user engagement is extraordinary -- i.e., the company has 6 times the Trustpilot user feedback of Onefinestay despite being founded only 4 years ago -- with 90% leaving an ‘Excellent’ or ‘Great’ review rating.
Spotahome has raised a total of $72 million. It is a private series B company backed by Kleiner Perkins, Passion Capital and Seaya Ventures as main investors. It is the first time KPCB (and any top-tier VC from Silicon Valley) invested in Spain. Investors also include Arthur Kosten (Booking. com), Alexander Aggashippour (Zendesk), Klaus Nyengaard (Just Eat) etc. Spotahome recently hired Balaji Nageswaran (SVP HelloFresh and former Amazon in Seattle) as their Chief Product Officer, Cleo Sham (Director of Operations, Uber EMEA and Uber China) as their Chief Operations Officer, Angel Azcarraga (Director, Software Development at Amazon) as their Chief Technology Officer and Amanda Symonds (VP Marketing, Vacation Rentals at TripAdvisor) as their Chief Growth Officer .