The Management Associate will be responsible for analyzing internal processes in order to optimize those departments’ productivity.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Analysis of on-going projects, connecting business units and the remaining areas, defining processes and solutions for the upgrade of the operations’ quality and general optimization;
• Business objectives’ analysis, requirements’ specification and follow-up of the implementation of new services or campaigns;
• Propose suggestions on how to optimize processes and interact with the Account Managers in finding improvement opportunities;
• Quantitative and Qualitative analyses of operational key indicators;
• Create, develop and automate reports that reflect those indicators;
• Create concise, organized and graphically pleasant presentations.
• Develop value-added proposals for our clients.
• Degree level (preferable in Engineering, Mathematics, Planning and Optimization or Management);
• Fluency in English;
• Experience in Data Analytics (minimum one year);
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Knowledge (an Excel test will be applied on the final interview);
• Access and SQL knowledge (preferable);
• Strong problem solving and communication skills;
• Positive and constructive mind set;
• Good organization and planning skills;
• Flexible and creative.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.