O que procura nos candidatos
- Interpret and analyze data using statistical
techniques to provide insights to decision making;
- Detect and implement improvement opportunities,
reducing manual work, ensuring deliverables accuracy and increase reach of
existing data solutions.
- Manage a team of up to 15 CSRs, motivate them and
develop action plans for continuous improvement;
- Proactively maintain and deliver the required
service levels to maximize the productivity in the team to ensure the
desired operational margin.
The LeAPer program ends with an internship outside Europe (Teleperformance
Mexico or Teleperformance Colombia).
Que funções irão desempenhar
- Master’s in engineering, management or related
- Newly graduated, with a maximum of 1 year of
- Minimum average of 14;
- Fluency in English (minimum B2);
- Interpersonal and analytical
- Achievement orientation and job motivation.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
- International career in a multicultural
- Work with worldwide brands;
- State of the art facilities;
- Ample opportunity to grow and evolve within our
- Private health insurance;
- Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as
soup, bread, salad and fruit;
- Free language courses, water sports, soft
trekking and much more.
Outros aspectos a referir
Do you want
to join a multicultural and international company? Are you a proactive person
with analytical skills and lots of motivation? With LeAP – Leader Acceleration
Program, you will be part of a 2 years management training program in
Teleperformance Portugal and you will have 1 month of experience in another
Teleperformance in another continent. Are you going to miss this opportunity?
Apply to this adventure and start your career in the fastest-growing company in
LeAP is Teleperformance
Portugal's Management Trainee Program to launch high potential talents from
Portuguese universities in the management world. This program provides the
necessary conditions for trainees to develop their management and leadership
skills at Teleperformance Portugal.
LeAPers start their journey
at Teleperformance Portugal as Business Analysts, being promoted after 6 months
to First Line Managers. After 1 year, they will carry out an international
internship in a Teleperformance outside Europe (Mexico or Colombia).
All candidates must
submit their applications through our website, sending their CV and letter of
motivation until October15th, 2020.