O que procura nos candidatos
Our Mission is to optimize our customers’ sales process by connecting them with their ideal
accounts and decision makers, empowering them to truly understand their sales leads’ needs
and build a closer relationship with their customers.
Our Vision is to build the latest sales technology that enables sales teams to thrive and focus on
what really matters, closing deals.
We have offices in Dublin, Ireland and Aveiro, Portugal. Our team is highly ambitious, we work
hard and grow together with the common goal of developing a high growth company with a
culture that supports and invests in each other.
● English speaking ● Highly motivated & ambitious self starter with an entrepreneurial personality.
● Min Bsc in Computer Science, Engineering, A.I, ML, Data Analytics
● Minimum 5 years proven programming & engineer experience
● Highly proficient knowledge of back-end programming languages and frameworks
including PHP, Laravel, Node, Python.
● Strong understanding of MySQL, NOSQL and modern data storage with the ability to
manage the data capture storage for high volume databases
● Expert in HTML5/CSS3
● Expert in Angular2 +
● Expert in NodeJS
● Experience with creating production of RESTful APIs
● Expert in Git and automated deployment / continuous integration and delivery
● Expert in AWS, EC2, RDS, Lamba and serverless technologies, deployments and linux
● Able to build and lead a technical team while engineering
● Huge Interest in latest technologies, business intelligence & all things data
● Must be based or willing to relocate to Portugal (no exceptions)
Added Bonus (Great if you have it but not essential):
● Experience leading the development team, including day to day projects / tasks /
● Lead the technological advancement within the company, covering best practices for
infrastructure, application and technical (development) product development, security
and enterprise level scalable performance
● Experience in browser automation experience using Puppeteer, Selenium and
● Technical product conception and technical business strategy experience
● Forming procedures, plans, training and performance guides for the technical team
● Recruiting, screening, testing and hiring top talent
● Perform technical presentations with clients, boards and partners.
● Working with marketing, sales or any areas which require technical leadership.
● Solid understanding of traditional & digital marketing
● Proven business experience on a SaaS product
● Experience developing growth strategies from a technical perspective
Que funções irão desempenhar
Role Description - Lead Software Engineer
We have recently restructured our technology team to be based primarily in Portugal and we are looking for a lead engineer as our first hire for our new team. This is a multidisciplinary senior role where the candidate will lead development on all aspects of our technology platform. This role is heavily focused on product development with lots of hands on programming and big responsibility. We want someone who has a big interest in startups, an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who is highly ambitious, self disciplined and very capable. Someone who's obsessed with latest technologies, high performance and committed to build something really big, stays up late to code to find that perfect product market fit to help build a fast growth tech company. The candidate must have graduated from computer science (software engineering) and should have excellent programming experience across front and backend applications using the latest technologies, methodologies and scalable architecture. They also are interested in data science, automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence in order to be able to understand how these can be utilised in our platform, thus coordinating and leading our data (mining / web scraping) and machine learning teams.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
Startup friendly environment
Possibility of stock options
Workshops and networking events
Possibility of partial time remote working
Outros aspectos a referir
● Cutting edge product roadmap using advanced technologies and engineering.
● Work in a technology first startup and have direct decision making ability and build
advanced applications in the latest technologies with an incredible team
● A fulfilling, challenging work on large scale level data driven applications with huge
potential in a growing Industry.
● Training & Career Progression - we promote internally
● Company employee share scheme available for key employees
● Beer Fridays and regular social events and team building
● Trips to Dublin office and abroad with future relocation possibilities
● Team outing almost every month
This is a brilliant opportunity to join in on our success and become a key part of the team.
Is this you?