O que procura nos candidatos
• Proven experience in a customer support environment;
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate people;
• Self-motivated and data driven;
• A team player with analytical and communication skills;
• Fluency in English (minimum mandatory C2);
• Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
Please note that we will only consider CV if submitted in English.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Co-ordinating and taking a central role in compiling and developing knowledge and information management strategy for the project;
• Manage information needs from and to all operational areas (People Management, Training, Quality);
• Collect relevant data on work tools to research improvement opportunities both for the tools and the information needs of the users;
• Preparing and delivering briefing and training sessions for the staff;
• Coordination of projects focused on knowledge management.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events;
• Free healthy meals in the cafeterias, such as soup, bread, salad and fruit.
Outros aspectos a referir
Do you have experience in customer service? Are you interested in content moderation industry? Do you have previous experience managing information and working on process changing ensuring we are delivering the best service possible?
Then you can be the profile we’re looking for!
In a global pandemic, trust and support from companies to their employees and customers are essential to sustain the development of their business, fostering stability in the market and driving economic recovery. Since the beginning of the pandemic, Teleperformance Portugal has ensured that the best practices in combating and preventing the Covid-19 virus were adopted, and after being the first company in our sector to guarantee the "COVID Clean" certification by EIC / VERYCER, we are now more confident than ever in our ability to fight the Covid-19 virus. At Teleperformance Portugal, you will find what you are looking for: experience, adventure, diversity, multiculturalism, professional and financial stability, opportunities for professional development and work-life balance. We remain committed to the necessary measures so that all TP employees are and feel safe at work!