O que procura nos candidatos
To continue to improve our business, we are now looking for a Junior Compliance Officer on a full-time basis to strengthen further our operations within the Malta office.
What are your skills and experience?
• Experience in customer due diligence and working in the iGaming industry would be an advantage;
• Excellent oral and written skills in English;
• Proficient user in Excel, MS Word, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Deciding and initiating action and adhering to principles & values;
• Integrity and professional ethics;
• Strong analytical skills required to organise and analyse data;
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
• Strong ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks, develop comprehensive user requirements, and provide recommendations for appropriate automated solutions to mitigate those risks;
• Able to consider commercial implications, while adhering to regulatory requirements;
• Able to work in a dynamic environment;
• Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail;
• Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
• Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
Que funções irão desempenhar
What would be your role?
• Assisting the Company in the fulfilment of the AML requirements set forth by the authorities;
• Performing risk assessment of existing and new players;
• Assisting in carrying out Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD);
• Carrying out checks against Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Sanction lists;
• Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk;
• Evaluating and identifying suspicious behaviour, including assisting in the investigation and reporting of suspicious transactions;
• Contributing to designing, implementing and maintaining internal AML/CFT compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems and being proactive in suggesting improvement to existing processes;
• Assisting Compliance department in the development of the AML training program and contributing to raise awareness;
• May perform other duties as the company exigencies.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
What do we offer?
• A growing team of passionate, energetic and high-skilled professionals;
• A fun, challenging, fast-paced and massively rewarding work environment;
• The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference;
• A modern and flexible organisation conducive to personal and professional growth;
• Working closely with different departments on day to day operational tasks, updates etc;
• A competitive salary package together with other benefits.