Tetra Pak Tubex factory in Portugal is one of Tetra Pak´s twelve straw factories. Straws are a part of our Additional Materials business, which offers customers a fully optimized and integrated package solution.
Within Finance & Supplier Management area we are looking for a Business and Supplier Management Analyst.
The position will be based in Lisbon.
Key Responsibilities of the job
This is an ideal position for starting your career, after joining the team, first you will be provided a very detailed training. In this role 50% of your responsibilities will be related to supplier management activities while the other part will be connected to finance area.
• Support General ledger management: Review, manage, reconcile and maintain General ledger
• Taking part in the preparation of balance sheet schedules and clear open items in Balance sheet accounts
• Book closing: support in monthly book closing process for expense accrual, accounting adjustments and manage prepaid expenses
• External / Group and internal audits: support in preparation of statutory financial statements, answer auditor’s queries and get relevant data requested
• Fixed Asset support and control:taking part in physical fixed assets verification on annual basis and ensure controls regarding fixed assets are in place
• Taking part in the monitoring of tax laws and regulations changes and its implementiation into company operation
• Take part in tax returns submission (on time with respective tax payments
• Support the company during tax audits
• Collaborate in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation
• Support operational Cash Management Optimization / Positioning including Cash Flow forecasting
• On a daily basis manage cash pool and internal bank systems
• Supporting Bank movements and fulfilment of conditions follow up
• Support sourcing and contracting in compliance with existing and new contracts
• Take part in vendor master data collection (terms and conditions, supplier code, etc…)
• Take part in suppliers audit and performance evaluation
• Support PtP activities (purchase requisitions and purchase orders)
• Take part in Supplier Base Management (reduce cost, secure supply, source responsibly)
• Support continuous improvements initiatives
• Report savings and KPI’s
Language and Education:
To be a successful candidate you should have at least Bachelor degree in Management or Accounting and we expect that you are fluent Portuguese and English, both written and spoken.
Professional Skills and Experience:
We believe you have 1/2 years of experience in a similar role, but fresh-graduates are also welcome. This role would give you opportunity to utilize your strong Excel skills. Good knowledge of SAP R3, (FI Module) would be considered as a plus.
To be successful in this role you are a person who delivers results and can work autonomously as well as together with people all over the organization, exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve personal and team goals. You also have a systematic approach to problem solving and the ability to create strong partnership with our stakeholders. You are self-driven and persistent, follows through initiatives until they are implemented.
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• Professional trainings in a wide-range of field
• Continuous improvement
• Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
• Eligible work-life balance
• A long-term opportunity
• Competitive salary
Tetra Pak is the world’s leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With more than 23,000 employees based in over 80 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™,” reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com