Are you eager to learn and to think out of the box?
Do you want to build a career in a multicultural company? TP Portugal, one of the best companies to work for, is looking for determined and motivated people to work with Google Ads!
As a Content Reviewer, you will validate all written content, confirming its accuracy and quality.
You will also have the opportunity to share your ideas, in order to improve the quality of our work.
This is your opportunity to grow in an international company, while learning with people from all over the world. Ready to be part of the team that makes the world’s information more accessible and useful?
• Review several types of content, making sure its correct and attractive;
• Deliver a consistent and accurate content review;
• Contribute to optimize and innovate the company’s work;
• Review, maintain and curate data;
• Ensure logical and meaningful review of Ad and URL content;
• Edit and review documents, guaranteeing a correct use of grammar and well-written content.
• Excellent communication skills (Written and oral) in Japanese;
• Fluency in both reading and writing;
• Linguistic skills should include morphology and syntax (correct grammatical, spelling, typographical, or compositional errors);
• Proficiency in English (B2 level);
• Committed and able to produce high quality work;
• Precise and attentive to detail;
• Team-player who wants to learn and share knowledge;
• Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately;
• Knowledge of Google Ads/Ad products is a plus;
• Degree in Linguistics (preferred);
• European Citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with cafeteria facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.