O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to provide technical support for a global leader company?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Italian Customer Support team.
Ecolab is a global leader in water, hygiene, and energy technology that protect people and vital resources by providing solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to achieve sustainability goals.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Being the 1st line of helpdesk support for all Ecolab employees, helping them with their day to day technical issues requests
- Solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that employees may face in a proactive way
- Build meaningful relationship, answering employees questions in a courteous, friendly, and empathy way
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Italian (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!