O que procura nos candidatos
• Fluency in Italian (Mandatory C1 Level;
• Fluency in English (Mandatory C1 level);
• Experience managing teams in a contact center environment for at least 6 months (preferable);
• Ability to assign, coordinate and monitor tasks, specifically in inbound campaigns;
• Experience in sales (preferable);
• Team spirit.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
• Motivating the team;
• Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
• Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
• Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.