Are you an enthusiastic communicator based in the Lisbon area who is looking for an opportunity to utilize your fluent Italian language skills? We have an exciting opportunity available in our international offices. Ideally you will have gained some experience in customer support over the phone and email. Your key priority should be providing our B2B customers with the best possible service, ensuring they are confident in their choice to use our solutions.
We provide extensive training to ensure you are brought up to speed on the technologies and solutions we offer to our customers. Don't be afraid of understanding the complex technologies - your task isn't to solve the issues, but to raise tickets and pass them on to our internal resolution teams.
· Receive and handle inbound customer faults (Incidents) via calls and emails.
· Creation of customer tickets using the CRM Siebel with all customer inputs captured in Italian, to be systematically translated to English for the tickets
· Real-time monitoring of all available channels for subsequent inbound communications from customer/suppliers related to existing tickets and deciding on “next best action” (typically an outbound communication and/or a TO DO task to Colt internal Resolution teams)
· In cooperation with Colt internal Resolution teams, create and follow-up on communication plans agreed on with customers/suppliers.
· Real-time monitoring of inputs received (in English) from Colt internal Resolution teams and translation into Italian before communicating with the customer/supplier.
· Build and manage customer relationships with customers, suppliers and internal Colt teams.
The Key Accountabilities:
· Ensure systematic and high quality documentation in Colt CRM systems of all interactions with customers/suppliers.
· Participate, when requested, in Continual Service Improvement initiatives representing the functional area of expertise
· Provide training and coaching to new starters and less experienced team members to assist with the on-going development of the team.
· Live and breathe the customer focus we pride ourselves on here at Colt!
· Ensure a right first time, accurate approach to resolving our customers issues
· Help to build strong relationships with all departments within Colt
What you will need to succeed:
· Knowledge of business English, grammar and usage as well as fluency in Italian.
· Previous experience within a customer facing call center Helpdesk environment would be beneficial
· Excellent interpersonal, listening, communication and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to effectively problem-solve basic to moderately complex customer issues and complaints.
· Prior experience of working within a team environment, in which a supportive team resolves bigger issues together and helps one another succeed.
· Able to demonstrate a high level of capability in terms of customer handling, show empathy and maintain a friendly, calm and professional attitude in conflictive situations
· Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a high standard of quality
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognizes the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
· Hybrid working policy
· Flexible working and relaxed dress code
· Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
· Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
· Business mentoring
· Meal voucher, private health insurance, life insurance
· Pension plan (after 1 year of employment)
· Internal inclusion & diversity networks
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to making Colt an inclusive and supportive workplace.
Colt provides network, voice and data center services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.