O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to join an amazing support team of a leading car manufacturer company?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Italian Customer Support team.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of automobiles and motorcycles, one of the largest car manufacturer in Europe and it is present in 160 countries with 16 production sites across the world.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide end to end sales management, answering questions and ensuring the customer takes delivery of the product
- Manage the inbound chat support, with the goal of finding the opportunity to turn a prospect to a sale
- Provide information regarding purchasing procedures, orders' tracking, and deliveries
- Owning the customer queries and ensuring a timely resolution and response
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Italian (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (B1-B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you. Apply today!
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!