O que procura nos candidatos
Come and work with us.
Do you want to belong with the customer service team and help to build the world’s most loyal travel community?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Italian Claims and Safety team.
Airbnb is a trusted online community marketplace for unique accommodation around the world, united to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Communicate friendly and efficiently with the customers and provide relevant information
- Be the person responsible to deal with property damage issues
- Handle sensitive issues that were reported during ongoing reservations or after they are over
- Analyze the customer situation and assess the property features
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Italian (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Background in mediation, dispute or conflict resolution is a plus
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to Portugal
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• Competitive wages and stability
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
• A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
• International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!