The Quality Analyst will be a single point of contact in terms of Quality for its market working closely with the Client, the Trainer, the Supervisors and the other QA’s.
With a very strong product knowledge, this QA should be on the ground all the time, with eyes fully open identifying any improvement opportunities and building reports on the teams results.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;*
• Initial flight expenses refund;*
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);*
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Monitoring all contacts between agents and customers;
• Identifying and suggesting improvement opportunities;
• Ensuring the success of preventive and corrective actions;
• Promoting actions to optimize the achievement of Key Performance Indicators.
• Native Italian speaker;
• Near to native / Native English speakers;
• Experience in Contact Center environment;
• Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving;
• Understand departmental policies and procedures;
• Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization;
• Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow;
• Passion for management and review of all quality issues to include training, customer service, communication, workflow, reporting, SLA’s, coaching, appraisals, etc.
We are looking forward to receive your application.