Michael Kors is a world-renowned, award-winning designer of luxury accessories and ready-to-wear. His namesake company, established in 1981, currently produces a range of products under his signature Michael Kors Collection and MICHAEL Michael Kors labels. These products include accessories, footwear, watches, jewelry, men’s and women’s ready-to-wear, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products.
Michael Kors stores are to find in some of the most prestigious cities in the world, including New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Rio de Janeiro.
Behind this burgeoning empire stands a singular designer with an innate sense of glamour and an unfailing eye for timeless chic. Michael Kors has won numerous accolades within the fashion industry, been honored for his philanthropy, and earned the respect and affection of millions. Wholly dedicated to a vision of style that is as sophisticated as it is indulgent, as iconic as it is modern, he has created an enduring luxury lifestyle empire with a global reach.
• International career in a multicultural environment;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
• Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free annual flight to the homeland;
• Free Portuguese language courses, water sports, soft trekking and much more for all who are interested.
• Handling customer inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism;
• Respond to queries related to products, store locations, services, general inquiries and policies;
• Providing fast, and effective communication via web based program(s);
• Assist customers with placing orders and identify opportunities to cross & up sell;
• Working with multiple mainframe, software, and web-based programs;
• Ability to adapt to changing demands of the work environment;
• Cross selling and up selling.
• Native Level of Italian spoken and written (C1);
• Good command of the English language, spoken and written (B2);
• Previous experience in customer service environment required, call center experience preferred;
• Educated to secondary school level (minimum);
• Passion for fashion and trends. Capable of accessorizing and providing styling advice;
• Demonstrate ability to handle and resolve complaints in accord with the Michael Kors experience;
• A sound knowledge of email etiquette;
• Ability to thrive in an Multi-channel contact center environment;
• Excellent typing speed skills and good computer knowledge with the ability to quickly learn new software;
• High degree of accuracy with all work and exceptional attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
We are looking forward to receive your application.