O que procura nos candidatos
Do you want to contribute to healthcare and well-being around the world?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Italian Customer Support team.
Abbott create breakthrough products – in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals – that help people lead healthier lives, full of unlimited possibilities.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Provide first contact resolutions to customer queries regarding Freestyle Libre and other glucose meter devices
- Offer specialized customer support through written and phone communication
- Provide information regarding purchasing procedures, orders' tracking, and deliveries
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Italian (C2)
- Intermediate level of English (at least B2) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
What's in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages
- Paid professional training
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Growth opportunities through various development programs
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, including our SitelFit wellness program
- Job stability
- Life-long skills and experience
- Excellent work culture
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!