O que procura nos candidatos
Skills & Requirements:
• Fluency in Italian (C1/C2) & English(B1/B2)
spoken and written;
• Excellent verbal and written skills;
• Problem solving;
• Schedule flexibility: shifts between 7am
• Minimum 6 months of customer support,
service experience or sales experience;
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Customer support via any channel (phone, chat, email);
• Managing strong relationships with customers;
• Maintaining regular customer touch points to ensure a high right party contact rate.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Competitive salary with an attractive bonus
• Career progression opportunities;
• Great staff social events, Employee
Committees and an energetic team environment;
• Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment.
Outros aspectos a referir
Location: Porto – Portugal (At the start of the
project, the training will take place at home and afterwards will move on to our Porto site (near Boavista area). All the candidates require having fiber
internet service and landline available at home).