O que procura nos candidatos
We are looking for:
• Native or Proficient in Italian (level C2)
• Fluency in English (C1)
• Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
• Good writing skills are mandatory
• Previous experience in Customer Service or as a tourism representative is a plus
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit
Que funções irão desempenhar
As a Customer Advisor, you will:
• Assist customers with their last-minute bookings mainly through chat.
• Use your creativity and intuition to help undecided customers choose from the range of hotels in the Americas, Europe, and Australia.
• Proudly provide excellent customer service by managing expectations and claims in a very positive, polite, and diplomatic way.
• Have a unique opportunity to start working in a new market where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
We offer you:
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Meal allowance paid in voucher card (net)
• Performance bonus
• Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
• Opportunities for career progression and possibilities for an international career through the Webhelp International Mobility Program
• Relocation package - shared accommodation and flight reimbursement
• Possibility to Work from Home temporarily based in Lisbon*
Life at our company:
• Work with a diverse environment with people from over 58 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world
• New and modern offices in Lisbon, Oriente, Portugal.