Reporting to the IT Infrastructure Director, the Windows Administrator will have the overall responsibility of ensuring installation, maintenance and proper functioning state of IT systems; supervise and implement processes, policies and procedures; support first and second line teams.
• Manage and process incidents and requests;
• Manage domain and mail Accounts;
• Shared resources access management;
• Policy objects management;
• Ensure data security and restore ability;
• Monitor and mitigate vulnerabilities;
• Monitor server platforms;
• Manage server malfunctions and maintenance contracts;
• Gather and process security evidences;
• Update and upgrade IT systems.
• 12th grade TIC or Post-Bologna Degree - mandatory;
• Fluency in English (mandatory);
• Microsoft Server (Active Directory) - mandatory;
• Microsoft Exchange (Electronic Mail) - mandatory;
• Microsoft Windows Server (Operating Systems) - mandatory;
• Microsoft WSUS (Update Services) - mandatory;
• Microsoft WDS (Deployment Services) - mandatory;
• MCSA/MCSE - preferable;
• Three or more years in a similar function - preferable;
• Symantec Backup Exec (Data protection) - preferable;
• McAfee (Data Integrity) - preferable;
• Team spirit;
• Ability to make decisions under high levels of stress.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Young, dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free language courses, sport activities and organized events.