O que procura nos candidatos
• Information and technology Degree (preferential);
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Full-Stack .NET Developer in structured software development projects (preferential);
• Microsoft .NET C# and Transact-SQL certifications (preferential);
• Professional experience with C#, Microsoft SQL Server and MVC;
• Good understanding of LINQ, SQL and Entity Framework;
• Knowledge of Agile software development;
• Achievement oriented, analytical ability, customer oriented, initiative and problem solving;
• Fluency in Portuguese and English.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Clearly understand the project and working in multidisciplinary teams with developers and analysts;
• Interface with stakeholders to define and implement solutions;
• Understand all the products and working closely in all projects with all other IT teams;
• Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle;
• Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions);
• Act with initiative, gather and evaluate user feedback and make things happen.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.