The IT ServiceDesk Team Leader main responsibilities are coordinating the activities of the ServiceDesk team across several locations, managing the ticketing tool, tracking the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards and to recommend and implement actions to reduce the occurrence of incidents.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
• Management of daily ServiceDesk activities;
• Ensure the quality of the company’s IT support;
• Supervise and establish measures, procedures and company rules;
• Train and follow the ServiceDesk technicians team;
• Ensure that all ServiceDesk support activities are properly coordinated, monitored, registered, followed and solved in an adequate manner.
• Native Portuguese speakers (mandatory);
• Fluency in English (minimum C2 level);
• Higher education Degree in the field of IT (preferred);
• Experience managing ServiceDesk teams (mandatory, more than 3 years, preferred);
• Two years on Contact Center and shared services (preferred);
• Proven experience and knowledge of ITIL processes;
• ITIL and Microsoft certifications (preferred);
• Extensive knowledge of Active Directory and ServiceDesk (mandatory);
• Leadership skills and ability to motivate others;
• Able to work under pressure;
• Team player;
• Communication skills.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.