The Security Analyst’s main responsibility is to drive implementation of security controls within Teleperformance, assuring continuous compliance with security standards, such as PCI-DSS or ISO 2700x and regulatory or legal requirements.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Health Insurance;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.
• Support the implementation of TP Security Programs;
• Monitor and Report compliance with all internal security policies and external regulations;
• Improve the implementation of Security Policies and Procedures;
• Investigate and Report fraud and security incidents;
• Support the implementation of PCI , ISO 27001 and privacy law compliance and certification;
• Support PCI-DSS, ISO 2700x, Client and regulatory audits;
• Risk management for particular operational projects as well as for overall organization;
• Contribute to overall security awareness across the organization;
• Help manage security related IT projects;
• Interaction with other departments in order to improve and or maximize the projects results;
• Contribute to continuous improvement, proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company.
• Fluent spoken and written English (minimum C1);
• Fluency in Portuguese will be a plus;
• Bsc. Degree or Professional course in Computer Science, Information Technology or in a similar technological area;
• Must have 1 or more years in an information security position such as security administrative/consultant (preferential);
• Familiar with Incident response and investigation techniques;
• Strong analytical skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools;
• Must understand and be familiar with current industry and market security trends;
• Able to identify risks in the area of information security;
• Able to organize own work by setting realistic goals and working in a systematic way;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
• Strong organizational skills, ability to organize other resources effectively and establish and communicate priorities;
• Good understanding of current IT technologies;
• Knowledge of global Information Security Standards (preferable).
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.