IT ENGINEER – PORTO
Our client based close to Porto is looking for an IT Engineer to join their growing Team! You will be part of a start-up project with possibility to acquire new skills within the iGaming industry.
The candidate will report to the Head of IT Online Gaming and his main Responsibilities will be:
• Daily operations of the technical systems (ticketing systems);
• Identify and resolve technical issues with their technical systems;
• Manage the integrations of the IT systems, liaising with the development and the providers’ teams (Deal with the 5 Developers in order to sort the daily questions);
• Deal with providers and write technical reports of incidents both in English and in Portuguese
• Project management and commit to work under tight deadlines;
• Register of IT systems, tools, procedures and IT policies as well as the changes/ updates done.
• IT Engineering Degree or Architecture and Systems Degree is mandatory;
• Proven experience of RESTful APIs - HTTP/ SSL (mandatory), transaction/ storage/ webhook APIs (AWS/ Google APIs etc.);
• User interfaces and integration of IT systems experience is mandatory;
• Knowledge of platforms development – mainly in Web and DB/ Server;
• Interpret and analyse reports in XML format;
• Exposure to server-side web development (JAVA/PHP);
• Exposure to Frontend technologies (preferable)
• Experience with databases: MySQL/ SQL Server (preferable);
• Portuguese speaker with high level of English, both spoken and written;
• Strong sense of initiative and responsibility;
• Availability to work on shift basis – flexible hours will be required.