Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 8.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 29 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills.
Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence.
As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Our customer is a world-wide leader in protection of information platforms, which provides anti-virus products and storage solutions.
• Full-Time Position (40hours per week);
• We require availability from 11h00 to 00h00, Monday to Friday;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Recognition, rewards and career opportunities based on merit;
• Modern work space in Lisbon – Parque das Nações.
• Fluency in Spanish (writing and spoken);
• Fluency in Portuguese (writing and spoken);
• Good level of English;
• Proficiency in Technical knowledge of computers, software and operating systems (MS-Windows) – Preferential;
• Good knowledge of MS Office Applications;
• Minimum 12Th grade of educational background;
• Ability to portray professionalism and work well in a team environment.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.