O que procura nos candidatos
• Information and technology Degree (preferential);
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Software Developer (preferential);
• Altitude Software or another CTI Software Development certification (is a plus);
• Microsoft Transact-SQL, Reporting Services and Integration Services certifications (preferential);
• Professional experience with Microsoft Transact-SQL, Reporting Services and Integration Services;
• Relevant knowledge in algorithms and data modelling;
• knowledge of Microsoft programming languages;
• Altitude software or other CTI Platform development knowledge (is a plus);
• Achievement oriented, analytical ability, customer oriented, initiative and problem solving;
• Fluency in Portuguese and English.
Que funções irão desempenhar
• Clearly understand the project and working in multidisciplinary teams with developers and analysts;
• Interface with stakeholders to define and implement solutions;
• Understand all the products and working closely in all projects with all other IT teams;
• Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle;
• Be an active part in the processes of continuous improvement proposing improvement and innovations methods across the department and the company (producing fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions);
• Act with initiative, gather and evaluate user feedback and make things happen.
Quais os benefícios oferecidos
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Free organized sport activities and events every month.