O que procura nos candidatos
Fed Finance, is seeking for an internacional company, in order to complement its internacional Corporate IT audit team with additional Information Technology (IT) audit professional to strengthen the department.
O SEU PERFIL
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science.
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and UNIX (preferred).
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience with a IT background for junior profile ; 5+ years of relevant experience for senior profiles.
- Prior position in IT Governance/IT Audit - internal audit or external auditing firm.
- Progressive achievement in one or more of the traditional IT disciplines (applications, operations, infrastructure, and management).
- Experience with IT Operations desirable and/ or financial sector.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- At ease with remote team work and intercultural and cross cultural interactions at all management level.
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function.
- Experience with multiple technology domains including aspects of Windows, Unix and/or database administration, software development and networking.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required.
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction within a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial business culture.
- Ability to produce high quality work products for both the IT groups and Senior Management
Que funções irão desempenhar
A SUA POSIÇÃO
Your responsabilities and targets:
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Level under the oversight of the Group Director; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes. Prepare and report results to executives and Risks Committees. These include:
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and internal/external security experts.
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Contribute to operational / financial audits.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
- Develop integrated (IT/Operations/ Finance) audits approach.