Todo o país
- Retalho, Gestão de Projectos, Gestão de Produtos, Gestao de Equipas
As a market leader in fashion jewelry and accessories, we offer our employees a multifaceted range of tasks as a globally active company and are looking for personalities who fill our brand with life, inspire and excite our customers and make them fans of our brand.
O que procura nos candidatos
- Several years of relevant professional experience, ideally in fashion retail
- In-depth knowledge of the property market and an excellent network in the country in question
- Very good knowledge of lease law
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Confident manner, empathy and a strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent language skills in English and of the respective market; German is advantageous
- Keenness to travel and a full car driving licence
Que funções irão desempenhar
In this role, you will share responsibility with the company’s directors for all questions and decisions relating to our expansion for our Spanish and Portuguese market.
- Searching for and identifying suitable new store locations and completing on-site analyses
- Autonomously reviewing, monitoring and negotiating leases for existing and new rental properties
- Intensively maintaining and making contacts among estate agents, centre operators, landlords and owners
- Assisting the directors with strategic expansion planning
- Producing site analyses and feasibility studies
- High willingness to travel
Would you like to take on this interesting, responsible role and grow with us? If so, apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English.
Outras oportunidades de emprego - Bijou Brigitte