They are looking for an International Account Manager based in Malta to work with their growing client base ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will be the single point of contact for each of the assigned clients in order to ensure efficient communication, timely support and improved revenues.
You will take responsibility for setting up and coordinating all activity related to the international account management and this will include taking responsibility for all client interactions. You will work with the client to identify the most appropriate and feasible solution for their requirements from contract signature moving forward. This will include an aspect of project management, supporting and guiding them through regulatory processes, platform and website setup, launch and operational matters.
You will also need to liaise with all appropriate internal units to deliver updates and changes as requested by the clients and provide feedback to the product unit giving advice on ways the product can be improved.
- You own a degree in marketing, e-business or communication
- You are perfectly fluent in spoken and written English (knowledge of French is a big plus)
- You are interested in the world of online casino
- You are business oriented and enjoy client relationship management
- You are organised, efficient, resourceful and solution orientated
- You are stress resistant and you can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You are willing to go the extra mile and occasionally perform tasks which are not necessarily within your strict remit, because they need to be done
- You have good writing skills and are comfortable with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You are looking to work in a team and you show initiative
- You are comfortable in a start-up, highly entrepreneurial and ambitions environment, complementing by your own ambitious nature
- Previous knowledge and experience within the gaming industry is required. Existing portfolio would be an asset
- Previous experience in account management is required
You will join a team dedicated to online websites/games and will be responsible for managing multiple virtual games platforms.
Client relationship: you are the primary contact of all international operators and games providers
Games selling activity: you are the ambassador for our proprietary games. You monitor, coordinate and control the overall activity from the prospection phase to the go live.
Marketing assistance: copywriting, documentation, emails, etc. You advise the operator and participate in defining a marketing strategy
Reporting to clients and management: You provide regular and timely update reports and briefings to clients (i.e. new game release) and to the senior management pertaining to all your activities