Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 9.000 employees, from 82 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered seven times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
• Excellent work opportunity in a dynamic leading multinational company;
• Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
• Investment in training and personal development;
• Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
• Dynamic and multicultural environment;
• Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
• Negotiating, writing and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company;
• Offering counsel on a variety of legal issue;
• Working alongside other departments within the company;
• Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals;
• Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company.
• Must have a law degree from a recognized university;
• Must have at least 4+ years of experience gained in law firm or in-house company;
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills – minimum C1 Level required (eliminatory factor);
• Experience in analysis and revision of contractual/legal matters;
• Experience in corporate and regulatory matters;
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization;
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization's legal department and across all businesses;
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.